- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha A-Series A1M Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J50347 000003000 J50347000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Yamaha's A-Series, the A1M Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric features a stunning, fresh look, amazing playability and Yamaha's cutting-ed...Click To Read More About This Product
State-of-the-art electronics paired with a solid build and performance-friendly design.
Part of Yamaha's A-Series, the A1M Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric features a stunning, fresh look, amazing playability and Yamaha's cutting-edge S.R.T. (Studio Response Technology) piezo/pickup system. The A1M is designed for today’s player who requires a reliable workhorse that looks, feels and sounds amazing no matter what scenario you are playing in. A performance-level "bang-for-your-buck" guitar, it offers quality build and materials, such as a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany neck, back and sides, an ebony bridge and a neck profile that is a thrill to play for hours on end.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: African Mahogany 3-ply
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Die-cast chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
- Country of origin: China
Yearning for a Yamaha? Give the A1M a chance. Oder today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.