- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha AC5M A-Series Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J51360 000001000 J51360000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AC5M A-Series Concert acoustic-electric guitar features all-solid mahogany back and sides, and a hand-selected solid sitka spruce top with Yamaha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Precision crafted with sonorous tone woods and quality electronics.
The AC5M A-Series Concert acoustic-electric guitar features all-solid mahogany back and sides, and a hand-selected solid sitka spruce top with Yamaha's original A.R.E. wood-torrefaction technology. The AC5M A-Series Concert guitar gets natural, dynamic, plugged-in tone from an onboard SRT2 pickup system perfectly suited for your performance on the stage. Its made-in-Japan premium build quality will gratify advanced players' desire.
Comfortable Neck Profile
Research with players, luthiers and guitar techs has given A-Series the feel and playability that today’s acoustic-electric players want, whether switching from electric to acoustic on stage, recording a session with intricate open tunings, or practicing at home. The AC5M A-Series Concert features a straighter neck taper for easier high-fret playing, and hand-rolled fingerboard edges to achieve a played-in feel. A-Series guitars are equipped with Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light strings to deliver a lively tone together with extended tone life that players have come to expect from Elixir Strings.
Simple and Distinctive Looks
The simple, organic design of the Yamaha Guitars' AC5M A-Series features wood binding and other techniques that capture the warmth of wood. The distinctive shape of the pickguard, which stands out when performing, is a revival of the N1000 guitar that Yamaha released in 1975.
Made in Japan, the ACM guitars are the flagship model in Yamaha A-series featuring Gotoh's renowned open-gear tuners, high-quality binding on the head, TUSQ nut and saddle, and much more.
- Body type: Concert/O
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.625 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Piezo with mic models
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Open geared
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Beautifully sculpted electronic output, satisfying acoustic sound and playing action. Order one soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.