- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha APX600 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L03937
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha APX600 thinline cutaway acoustic-electric combines incredible comfort, easy, top-fret access and an incredible sound ready for all stages ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable thinline cutaway body with special bracing for more bass response.
The Yamaha APX600 thinline cutaway acoustic-electric combines incredible comfort, easy, top-fret access and an incredible sound ready for all stages in your life. It features a distinct oval soundhole for thicker lower-mid response and a more attention-getting low end, with a sweet abalone rosette to perfectly complement it. Constructed from a combination of spruce top and nato body with a gloss finish and a locally sourced tropical tonewood for the neck with rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
This upgraded APX600 features a unique undersaddle piezo pickup, the Yamaha proprietary SRT transducer. The same as the one featured in their highly-acclaimed A Series range, it captures your guitar's natural tone with the feedback rejection and mix-friendly sound guitarists crave.
Although its style has evolved, the essence of the APX remains the same. Today, it boasts a more natural look, a deeper body for better bass response and greater volume, and a non-scalloped bracing pattern for a responsive, dynamic tone.
Case sold separately.
- Black ABS with white dot bridge pins
- Ivory and black ABS body binding
- Oval soundhole
- ABS and abalone rosette
Find the apex of your sound with the APX600. Order today.
- Body type: APX
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back and sides: 3-ply Nato
- Bracing pattern: Non-scalloped X-type bracing
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Tropical tonewood
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Under-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Hex wrench, 2 x AA batteries
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.