- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha C40 Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75956 000001000 H75956000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Beginners and young learners alike will appreciate the level of quality found in the Yamaha C40 Classical Guitar. This instrument delivers outstandin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable, classical guitar from a respected company in the music industry.
Beginners and young learners alike will appreciate the level of quality found in the Yamaha C40 Classical Guitar. This instrument delivers outstanding cost performance with remarkable playability and tone. The C series are full-size instruments with a level of quality only Yamaha can deliver. Case sold separately.
Full-size classical designed for beginners
Meranti body wood
22.8" scale length
Dovetail neck joint
2.0625" nut width
UTF natural finish
Case not included
Get started on the right track with this affordable and well-made classical guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.