- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha CGX122MSC Solid Spruce Top Acoustic-Electric Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- J19958 000001000 J19958000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GCX122MSC Classical Guitar features unparallel tone and playability at an affordable price. An electric version of the CG122MS, the guitar is con...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classical guitar for the modern player.
The GCX122MSC Classical Guitar features unparallel tone and playability at an affordable price. An electric version of the CG122MS, the guitar is constructed with a solid Engelmann spruce top. Out-of-the-box the guitar is setup with low action for excellent playability. ART electronics allow the guitars signal to be amplified and massaged to allow different tonal possibilities.
A.R.T. 2-way pickup
The A.R.T. pickup is designed with a multilayer structure consisting of six layers of different materials. Because the pickups are fitted directly beneath the top board, body resonance of the guitar is faithfully reproduced. This allows you to play with the authentic classical guitar sound.
Body type: Clasical
Cutaway: Single cutaway
Top wood: Solid Englemann Spruce
Back & sides: Nato
Bracing pattern: Info not available
Body finish: Matte
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Not specified
Nut width: 48mm
Neck wood: Nato
Scale length: 25-9/16"
Number of frets: 19
Neck finish: Satin
Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
Preamp EQ: 2-band
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: Non-specified
Tuning machines: Chrome
Saddle & nut: Urea
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickup system
Case: Sold separately
Order this affordable classical guitar today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.