- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha FS3 Red Label Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56592 000001000 L56592000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha's FS3 Red Label concert acoustic guitar features an A.R.E. (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement) treated solid Sitka spruce top and scalloped top-b...Click To Read More About This Product
An all-solid dreadnought with acoustically enhanced tonewood for old school flavor.
Yamaha's FS3 Red Label concert acoustic guitar features an A.R.E. (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement) treated solid Sitka spruce top and scalloped top-bracing, which delivers a rich midrange and low frequency response as well as broken-in tone. The FS3 Red Label also features a solid mahogany back and sides to help produce a warm and woody tone that bolsters the midrange. It also comes with an ebony fingerboard and bridge for added strength and stability.
In defining the sound of FG Red Label guitars, Yamaha's intention was to offer a warm tone that would be ideal for modern folk music and singer/songwriters. With careful measurement and experimentation, their luthiers made several refinements to the bracing that would enhance low-frequency response without compromising durability. These changes are optimized for the natural characteristics of the tonewoods, and for each body silhouette.
Yamaha’s exclusive Acoustic Resonance Enhancement (A.R.E.) uses heat, humidity and atmospheric pressure to accelerate the aging of the wood. The A.R.E. process gives the instrument a rich, vintage-quality tone, producing a sound as if you’ve been playing it for years.
The FS3 Red Label ships with a gig bag.
- Black and white body binding
- Black and white soundhole inlay
- Black pickguard
- Black ABS bridge pins with white dots
- Hex wrench, hard bag
Love the look of this FS3 Red Label, then make it yours today. Order now.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: African mahogany
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets:
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Open Gear chrome
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hard bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.