- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha FS800 Folk Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J32979 000001000 J32979000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FS800 Folk is Yamaha's standard acoustic model, with simple and traditional looks and outstanding quality, at an affordable price. A solid-top gu...Click To Read More About This Product
A bargain for beginners with better bracing.
The FS800 Folk is Yamaha's standard acoustic model, with simple and traditional looks and outstanding quality, at an affordable price. A solid-top guitar with authentic sound that is well-balanced without sacrificing its robust strength, thanks to the newly developed scalloped bracing design. At this price, the FS800 Folk Acoustic is perfect for all beginner guitarists. Its small and thin body is perfect not only for female/young players but for intermediate to upper level fingerpicking style players as well.
- Body type: Concert/O
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Nato/okume
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
- Country of origin: China
Get started off right with this solid starter folk guitar. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.