- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha FS850 Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J30843 000000000 J30843000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FS850 is a beautifully crafted small-body instrument featuring a natural mahogany solid top, mahogany back and sides with mahogany reveal binding...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact-size guitar with warm tone thanks to its all-mahogany body and top.
The FS850 is a beautifully crafted small-body instrument featuring a natural mahogany solid top, mahogany back and sides with mahogany reveal binding. The FS800 Series was designed with a new scalloped bracing pattern to project the naturally pleasing warm mahogany tone. The FS body was redesigned to not sacrifice tone and volume while providing a comfortable playing experience.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this special Yamaha today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.