- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha FSX830C Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J44678
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Derived from FS830 which has the solid spruce top and rosewood back/sides, FSX830C has a cutaway body and the electric system. Yamaha's proprietary u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special bracing and construction process ensures plenty of incredibly sound and great tone even in this more compact body.
Derived from FS830 which has the solid spruce top and rosewood back/sides, FSX830C has a cutaway body and the electric system. Yamaha's proprietary under-saddle piezo pickup and System66 analog preamp ensure the solid plugged-in performance. The small and thin body is perfect not only for female/young players but for intermediate to upper level finger-picking style players.
Body type: Concert/O
Top wood: Solid Spruce
Back & sides: Rosewood
Bracing pattern: Scalloped
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Not specified
Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
Neck wood: Nato
Scale length: 25 in.
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Matte
Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
Preamp EQ: 3-band
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: None
Tuning machines: Die-cast chrome
Saddle & nut: Urea
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickup System
Case: Case sold separately
Accessories: Hex Wrench 2 x AA Batteries
Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.