- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha JR1 Mini Folk Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 510692 000000000 510692000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A genuine spruce top, meranti back and sides, and reduced size make it a great-sounding, great-playing first guitar for small hands. Nato neck and Ja...Click To Read More About This Product
Here's a steel-string folk guitar for the kid!
A genuine spruce top, meranti back and sides, and reduced size make it a great-sounding, great-playing first guitar for small hands. Nato neck and Javanese rosewood fretboard combo is elegant and smooth playing. 21-1/4" scale.
Includes Yamaha gig bag.
- Genuine spruce top
- Meranti back and sides
- Nato neck
- Javanese rosewood fingerboard
- Javanese rosewood bridge
- Nut width is
- Reduced 21-1/4" scale for small hands
- Includes Yamaha gig bag
Make that aspiring guitarist ecstatic with one quick click or call!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.