- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha LL16DR L Series Solid Rosewood/Spruce Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08511 000001000 J08511000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Part of Yamaha's L Series, the LL16DR features intricate abalone inlay work around the body, head and soundhole. Being reminiscent of L36 series, LL1...Click To Read More About This Product
Rich low end with quick response in the most traditional acoustic design.
Part of Yamaha's L Series, the LL16DR features intricate abalone inlay work around the body, head and soundhole. Being reminiscent of L36 series, LL16D offers both luxurious look and excellent tone. A newly designed bracing pattern and A.R.E. treatment create rich warmth and open resonance while maintaining excellent tone balance. In addition, a new comfortable neck profile and Yamaha's Zero impact pickup ensure you a stress-free performance on stage.
A.R.E. (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement)
A.R.E. is an original wood reforming technology developed by Yamaha. Through precise control of temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure, the molecular properties of the wood can be manipulated into a more acoustically ideal condition, similar to the molecular characteristics of woods in instruments that have been played for years.
New Designed Bracing Pattern
A modified non-scalloped bracing design retains the L series' characteristic bright tone while enhancing low-end tone.
High Comfortable Traditional Neck Profile
A reevaluation of string spacing, string height, fingerboard binding, and neck taper led to a new neck shape that better fits today's traditional players. The new design offers stable grip and smooth playability over the full length of the neck.
The 5-ply neck of mahogany and rosewood designed with a volute at the headstock plus a double action adjustable rod creates a neck with excellent strength and stability.
SRT Zero Impact Pickups
The SRT Zero Impact Pickup system is a newly developed passive type pickup configuration designed to minimize the pickup's impact on the tone and traditional appearance of the instrument. The system utilizes individual piezoelectric elements for each string to faithfully reproduce the dynamic sound of the L Series and give the instrument outstanding presence when playing in a band.
- Body Type: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Engelmann spruce A.R.E.
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Side: Solid Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany and rosewood 5-ply
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pickups: SRT Zero Impact Pickup
- Body Depth: 100-120mm (3-15/16"-4-3/4")
- Nut Width: 44mm (1-3/4")
- String Length: 650mm (25-9/16")
- Tuners: Die-cast Gold (TM-29G)
- Color: Natural Brown Sunburst
- Finish: Urethane
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Includes: Hardshell case
Order this Yamaha dreadnought today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.