- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha LS Transacoustic Jumbo Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J43603
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Playing guitar in a great sounding room is the most inspiring, engaging playing experience imaginable – far more enjoyable than in a dry-sounding roo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big room sound in a smaller-bodied guitar through special body design and actuator.
Playing guitar in a great sounding room is the most inspiring, engaging playing experience imaginable – far more enjoyable than in a dry-sounding room like a lounge, office or den. With a slightly smaller body size and depth than the LL-TA, Yamaha’s LS TransAcoustic Guitar recreates the incredible experience of playing in a rich, live room without needing any external amplification or effects – just the guitar itself. Whether you’re practicing, writing, recording or just playing for fun, the TransAcoustic Guitar will make you play better, longer and with more creativity. Once you’ve experienced it, you may never want to play another acoustic guitar again.
Includes a gig bag.
* When a cable is connected to the line-out jack, the lineout volume can be adjusted by rotating the (C) knob
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position
Newly Designed Battery Box
Battery box integrated into the end-pin jack. This requires fewer holes in the body, thus reducing acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable from the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic electric guitar.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back & sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Vintage
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany, plus Rosewood 5-ply
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Chrome (TM29G)
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Hex Wrenches, 2xAA batteries
- Country of origin: China
A fun playing experience is a phone call or click away. Get this Yamaha on its way today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.