- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha NCX3C Acoustic-Electric Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73865 000001000 L73865000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha NCX3C acoustic-electric nylon-string guitar was designed for nylon-string players seeking a professional-quality instrument with exception...Click To Read More About This Product
A classical acoustic-electric guitar designed with the performing guitarist in mind.
The Yamaha NCX3C acoustic-electric nylon-string guitar was designed for nylon-string players seeking a professional-quality instrument with exceptional amplified sound. The guitar’s contemporary look and traditional neck profile will appeal to players who value both style and playability, and the NCX3C comes performance-ready with strap buttons and the unparalleled Atmosfeel pickup system that maintains the instrument’s superb sound quality even at full performance volumes. The guitar has a solid cedar top, solid walnut back and sides and a mahogany neck with an ebony fingerboard. With the NCX3C acoustic-electric nylon-string guitar, players will love the way they sound—onstage, or anywhere else.
- Unparalleled Atmosfeel pickup system
- Solid cedar top, solid walnut back and sides
- Mahogany neck with an ebony fingerboard
- Includes performance-friendly strap buttons
A professional-quality instrument with exceptional amplified sound. Order today.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Cedar
- Back & sides: Walnut
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.56"
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Brand: Atmosfeel
- Bridge material: Ebony
- Finish: Gold
- Number of strings: 6
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.