- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PAC012 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #511076 000221000 511076000221000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha PAC012 is Yamaha's lowest-priced, solidbody electric guitar. Its comfortable neck, fast action, versatile HSS pickup configuration, and af...Click To Read More About This Product
A quality axe to get you started.
The Yamaha PAC012 is Yamaha's lowest-priced, solidbody electric guitar. Its comfortable neck, fast action, versatile HSS pickup configuration, and affordable price make it an excellent first-time electric guitar. Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Solid agathis body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- One humbucker/2 single-coil pickups
- Chrome tuners
- White pickguard
- Vintage-style chrome tremolo
- Case sold separately
Order it today and become a guitar player.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.