- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PAC112V Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 583500
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the Pacifica Series, this Yamaha PAC112V Electric Guitar really steps it up, offering a solid alder body with pro-level hardware and electronics...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A value-priced electric guitar with great tone and outstanding playability.
From the Pacifica Series, this Yamaha PAC112V Electric Guitar really steps it up, offering a solid alder body with pro-level hardware and electronics - an amazing value in its price range. It comes with a classic comfort-contoured body, bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, vintage-style vibrato, and 5-way switching of the H-S-S pickup configuration. Other standout features include an Alnico V humbucker with coil-splitting, block saddles, upgraded chrome hardware, and knurled master tone and volume knobs. Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Body: Solid alder
Bridge: Vintage-style tremolo with block Saddles
Pickups: 2 single-coil and Alnico V magnet humbucker
Pickup switch: 5-Position with humbucker coil-splitting
Controls: Master volume, master tone
Hardware: Metal "Dome" knobs
Pick Guard: 3-Ply white/black/white
Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
Fretboard radius: 13-3/4" (350mm)
Warranty: Yamaha Limited Lifetime
Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.