- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PAC212VFM Flame Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H73829 000002000 H73829000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Symbolized in eye-catching gorgeous maple figures on body top and headstock, the Pacifica212VFM electric guitar is the exclusively developed variatio...Click To Read More About This Product
One of the best electric guitar values for over a decade, Yamaha Pacifica guitars are well known for great tone and outstanding playability.
Symbolized in eye-catching gorgeous maple figures on body top and headstock, the Pacifica212VFM electric guitar is the exclusively developed variation model of Pacifica112V which has been highly evaluated along with Pacifica112J. This model offers the same fine features as Pacifica112V, such as alnico pickups with coil-splitting, while its beautiful flamed maple gives unprecedented presence with its distinct look.
- Alder body
- Maple neck
- 25-1/2" scale
- 13-3/4" radius
- 22 frets
- Single-coil Alnico V neck pickup
- Single-coil Alnico V middle pickup
- Humbucker Alnico V bridge pickup
- 6-point synchonized tremolo
- Master Tone, master volume, 5-way pickup selector
- Case sold separately
Call or click today to order the Pacifica.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.