- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer 130 Analog Dual VCA Eurorack Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75975 000000000 L75975000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The '80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a s...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary analog dual VCA module for Eurorack.
The '80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a synth in one form or another. Modular synths have become more and more popular with professionals and enthusiasts over the years and they’re about to get even better.
130 Dual VCAThis is the Behringer SYSTEM 100 130 DUAL VCA. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the '80s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 130 DUAL VCA in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
VCA controlsEach VCA in the 130 DUAL VCA comes equipped with three Sig In signal input jacks with their own gain controls. These inputs can accept audio signals via a 3.5 mm jack. The VCA’s in the 130 also have a manual gain control, a low and high output as well as signal and clip indicators to keep an eye on your signal’s levels. The low output can be connected to guitar amplifiers or mixers while the high output can connect to line level inputs in mixers or powered speakers. The outputs can be further modified to be linear or exponential via a switch located next to the gain knob.
Module sculptingThe 130 DUAL VCA can also accept signals from other modules via the 3.5 mm Mod In jacks to shape the waveforms of the Sig In signals. These inputs have also have their own Mod In Knobs that control the amount of signal that goes through the Mod In jacks.
Eurorack readyInstalling the 130 DUAL VCA is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 130 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete your collectionWhether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 130 DUAL VCA module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
- Amazing Dual VCA module from the '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original “System 100M*“ circuitry
- Each VCA features manual gain control and 2 audio outputs (low/high) with signal & clip indicators
- Linear/Exponential switch per VCA allows for increased flexibility
- 3-channel mixer per VCA allows independent mixing of all input signals
- 16 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, 30 mA +12 V, 20 mA -12 V
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Get that legendary sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.