Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
140 Dual Envelope/LFO Eurorack Modulefalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Legendary Analog Dual Envelope/LFO Module for Eurorack
This is the Behringer SYSTEM 100 140 DUAL ENVELOPE/LFO. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the '80s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 140 DUAL ENVELOPE/LFO in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
The Envelope Please
The 140 DUAL ENVELOPE/LFO features 2 independent ADSR envelope generators that can be controlled via an external gate or manual triggering. Each envelope generator comes with a Manual Gate that you can press and hold to start the envelope cycle; independent Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release controls to adjust the rate of these parameters and 3.5 mm envelope outputs that allows you to send up to two positive wave forms out to two modules and one negative wave form.
The LFO on the 140 comes with 5 waveforms: sine, triangle, square, ramp and saw tooth. The Frequency Range switch which sets the oscillating frequency of the LFO along with the Frequency and Delay sliders gives the 140 unparalleled flexibility when it comes to shaping LFO’s. You can also connect an external trigger switch which can work with the Delay control to phase lock the LFO to your keyboard playing.
Installing the 140 DUAL ENVELOPE/LFO is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 140 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete Your Collection
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 140 DUAL ENVELOPE/LFO module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
- Legendary Dual Envelope/LFO module from the '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original "System 100M*" circuitry
- 2 independent ADSR envelope generators controllable via external gate or manual triggering
- LFO features 5 waveforms: sine, triangle, square, ramp and saw tooth
- Frequency, delay and range controls plus external sync input for maximum LFO flexibility
- External trigger switch lets you phase lock the LFO to your keyboard playing
- 2 LFO outputs can be switched between x1/10 or x1 level
- 3 envelope outputs (2 normal, 1 inverted)
- 15 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, 50 mA +12 V, 50 mA -12 V
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Get that legendary sound. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.