- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer 150 Ring MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO Eurorack Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75698 000000000 L75698000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The '80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a s...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary Analog Ring Modulator/Noise/S&H/LFO Module for Eurorack.
The '80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a synth in one form or another. Modular synths have become more and more popular with professionals and enthusiasts over the years and they’re about to get even better.
150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO
This is the Behringer SYSTEM 100 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the '80s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
Make it Ring
The 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO comes with a ring modulator to create some metallic and bell-like sounds that can be applied to any signal such as a sine wave or a signal from an LFO via the EXT SIG X/NOISE and EXT SIG Y/LFO jacks and out the RING MOD output. The LFO features 5 waveforms including sine, triangle square, ramp and sawtooth. Parameters can be further adjusted by the FREQ and DELAY sliders.
Sample and Hold
If you want to start layering your song on a droning note or maybe just create some ambience in your music, then you can connect any external signal source into the S&H circuit. A 3-way selector switch allows you to select which type of signal being introduced into the SIG IN jack whether its External Input, LFO or Noise.
Installing the 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 140 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete Your Collection
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
- Amazing Ring Modulator/Noise Generator/S&H/LFO module from the '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original “System 100M*” circuitry
- Ring modulator for metallic and bell sounds
- 2 noise generators with simultaneous white and pink noise sources
- LFO features 5 waveforms: sine, triangle, square, ramp and saw tooth, plus phase lock to keyboard
- 2 simultaneous LFOs with wide frequency range and delay controls plus external CV input
- Sample & Hold generator with clock rate and lag time controls, 3 way input selector for noise, LFO or external input
- 8 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, 60 mA +12 V, 50 mA -12 V
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Get that legendary sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.