- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer 173 Quad Gate/Multiples Eurorack Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75668 000000000 L75668000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The '80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a s...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary analog quad gate & multiples module for Eurorack.
The '80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a synth in one form or another. Modular synths have become more and more popular with professionals and enthusiasts over the years and they’re about to get even better.
SYSTEM 100 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES
This is the Behringer SYSTEM 100 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the '80s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES in with your existing rig to expand its capabilities and you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
The SYSTEM 100 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES Module features 4 signal gates (switches) with buffered audio inputs and outputs for immediate signal switching. This provides users the option to choose between a control gate operation, non-inverting (active high) input or an inverting (active low) input.
6-channel multiples, each with 4 floating parallel connectors, are available for optimal signal integrity. You can now send out your signal to other modules to help you create more intricate patches and deliver more compelling sounds from one source.
Installing the SYSTEM 100 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES is simple as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the SYSTEM 100 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete Your Collection
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 903A RANDOM SIGNAL GENERATOR module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
- Amazing quad Signal Gate/Multiple module from the '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original "System 100M*" circuitry
- 4 signal gates (switches) with buffered audio inputs and outputs for immediate signal switching
- Gates feature control inputs for positive and negative triggers plus LED indicators
- 6-channel multiples, each with 4 floating parallel connectors for optimal signal integrity
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, 40 mA +12 V, 40 mA -12 V
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Get that legendary sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.