- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer 914 Fixed Filter Bank Eurorack Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L77496 000000000 L77496000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer 914 fixed filter bank module for Eurorack features 12 active bandpass filters ranging from 125 Hz – 5.6 kHz, plus additional low pass a...Click To Read More About This Product
Analog fixed filter bank synth module for Eurorack
The Behringer 914 fixed filter bank module for Eurorack features 12 active bandpass filters ranging from 125 Hz – 5.6 kHz, plus additional low pass and high pass filters. These allow users to adjust the gain on each of the indicated frequencies to fully shape and control a signal’s timbre and resonance.
Dual Input and Output JacksMix the 914 with other modules in a Eurorack rig via the dual 3.5 mm input and output jacks. The inputs are wired in parallel to allow the signal source to be filtered and to pass on the unfiltered signal to another module at the same time while the outputs can send two different signals to separate modules.
Authentic Circuitry, Modern FlexibilityThis module belongs to a series from Behringer, bringing authentic reproductions of the circuitry from the modular 55, 35 and 15 series to the convenient Eurorack modular format. Since the 1970s, these synths have been used by some of the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now, musicians can build their very own, unique synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match specific modules to create a personal sound to complement any genre of music.
Eurorack ReadyInstalling the 914 fixed filter bank is simple, as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and mount the module using the included screws. This allows for the 914 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique setup.
- Vintage-sounding 914 fixed filter bank module from the '70s in Eurorack format
- 12 active bandpass filters ranging from 125 Hz to 5.6 kHz
- Additional low-pass and high-pass filters
- Dual input and output jacks
- From a series of modules based on the System 55, 35 and 15 series synths
- Reproduces circuitry from famous pop, rock and jazz records beginning in the 1970s
- Designed and engineered in the United Kingdom
An authentic addition to your Eurorack. Order now.
- 28 HP
- 60 mA +12 V
- 70 mA -12 V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.