- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer 962 Sequential Switch CV Multiplexer Eurorack Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75889 000000000 L75889000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EURORACK GO was engineered specifically to protect your favorite synthesizer modules and similar 3U electronics. With 2 rows of 140 HP useable mo...Click To Read More About This Product
Mobile 2 x 140 HP Eurorack case with 3 Ampere power supply and 32 keyed power connectors.
The EURORACK GO was engineered specifically to protect your favorite synthesizer modules and similar 3U electronics. With 2 rows of 140 HP useable mounting space (for a total of 280 HP), the rugged aluminum chassis features 96 sliding nuts for ultra-easy positioning of your precious gear. In the studio or on the road, the EURORACK GO is the ideal way to protect your rig – wherever the gig takes you...
Massive power supplyOne of the features that separates EURORACK GO from competing products is the massive, ultra-low noise power supply. The auto-ranging universal switch-mode supply works anywhere in the world and uses 32 keyed power connectors to protect your valuable modules from accidental reverse power hookup.
At home in the studio, ready for the roadDesigned for rugged reliability, the all-aluminum chassis houses an adjustable support plus oversized rubber feet to provide 0-50° setup capability and ensures rock-solid stability for use on a wide range of surfaces.
- Compact 280 HP Eurorack case perfect for synthesizers and other Eurorack-style equipment
- Rugged and mobile chassis to take your rig anywhere you go
- 280 HP of mounting space arranged in 2 rows of 140 HP with a maximum module depth from 40 mm (1.57'') rear row to 62 mm (2.44'') in 60% of the front row
- Over-specified, ultra-low noise power supply provides +12 V @ 3 A, -12 V @ 1 A, and +5 V@ 1 A
- 32 keyed power connectors protect your valuable modules from reverse power
- Adjustable and foldable legs allow for 0– and 50– degree setup configurations
- Easy positioning of your modules with the included 96 sliding nuts
- High power auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for worldwide use
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Get that legendary sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.