Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Behringer K-2 Analog and Semi-Modular Synthesizertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Behringer K-2 Analog and Semi-Modular Synthesizer$329.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Tap into the inspired sounds of 1980s and ’90s.
The very heart of K-2’s sound is its versatile 24 dB/octave filter, which lets you freely experiment with the High and Low-Pass Cutoff Frequencies and their respective peak (resonance) settings to dial in the perfect sound. The high-pass filter sets the level of signals below the cutoff frequency, effectively reducing the fundamental and lower-order harmonics levels. The low-pass filter controls the level of signals above the cutoff, which reduces higher-order harmonic content. K-2’s VCF Peak controls provide emphasis to the signals at the crossover frequency.
K-2’s authentic Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs) provides an incredible range of 4 variable oscillator shapes with variable pulse widths and ring modulation for the ultimate in sound creation. VCO 1 waveform choices include triangle, reverse-sawtooth, noise and pulse, where the pulse width can be adjusted from square wave to narrow across a 4-octave range (32', 16', 8', or 4'). VCO 2’s waveform can be selected from reverse-sawtooth, square, narrow pulse and ring, where both oscillators are operating. VCO 2’s pitch can also be varied independently across a 4-octave range (16', 8', 4' and 2'). The VCO Mixer allows you to adjust the levels of VCO 1 and VCO 2 to create an overall mix and a wide range of amazing effects.
The Envelope, Please ...
Make that envelopes! K-2’s Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO), the Modulation Generator, features a selectable Waveform (reverse sawtooth, triangle, sawtooth) with a sweepable frequency range from 0.1 to 22 Hz – and 2 separate Envelope generators to help you craft incredible sounds! Envelope Generator 1 affects the frequency modulation via controls for Delay, Attack and Release Time, while generator 2 adjusts the cutoff frequency modulation, as well as amplitude modulation of the Voltage Control Amplifier (VCA). Dials for this generator include Hold, Decay, Attack, Sustain, and Release for unparalleled envelope-shaping control.
16-Note Poly Chain Ready
While it is a monophonic instrument (one note at a time), K-2’s 16-note Poly Chain function lets you combine multiple synthesizers for up to 16-voice polyphony – plus provides vastly improved reliability and stability over its 1970s and '80s predecessors.
Designed to handle the rigors of life on the road or in the studio, your K-2 can easily be transferred into a standard Eurorack case for the perfect integration into your existing system.
Controls & Connectivity
For those who want the numbers, K-2 has 36 controls, all laid out in a highly-intuitive format that puts the joy back into your music creation. And you can expand K-2’s tone-sculpting capabilities beyond your wildest dreams by utilizing the multi-I/O patchbay to connect external devices at virtually any point in the signal path!
Unleash Your Imagination
When it comes to not just pushing envelopes but creating them, K-2 gives your imagination its voice – and it’s so very affordable. When modern performance calls for classic analog sound – it calls for the Behringer K-2.
- Amazing analog synthesizer with dual VCO design allows for insanely fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Semi-modular architecture with default routings requires no patching for immediate performance
- First and second generation filter design (high pass/low pass with peak/resonance)
- 4 variable oscillator shapes with variable pulse widths and ring modulation for ultimate sounds
- Dedicated and fully analog triangle/square wave LFO
- 2 analog Envelope Generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Complete Eurorack solution, main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- 36 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Affordable greatness can be yours. Order today.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.