Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Behringer ODYSSEY Analog Synthesizertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Behringer ODYSSEY Analog Synthesizer$588.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
37 full-size keys, dual VCOs, 3-way multi-mode VCFs, 32-step sequencer, arpeggiator and Klark Teknik FX
Great care has been taken in engineering the ODYSSEY, including the true to the original analog circuitry, legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs, all of which combine to make it easy to recreate the classic sound performance. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives the ODYSSEY its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers everything from super-fat bass and lead tones to stunning effects – and all the way out to the otherworldly sounds of your imagination. The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s are etched in the annals of progressive rock, disco and synth-pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. The ODYSSEY lets you recreate all of that magic – or design incredibly fat and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right.
ODYSSEY’s two voices are the product of dual analog Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs), which each provide your choice of: sawtooth, square/pulse with pulse-width modulation, or sine/square wave LFO for sculpting the perfect sound. This amazing flexibility gives you the tools needed to be your creative best. The very heart of ODYSSEY’s sound is its highly-flexible Voltage Control Filter (VCF), which includes faders for: Frequency; Resonance (0 to self-oscillation); and High Pass Filter (HPF) Cutoff Frequency. A feature missing from the original is a new 3-position switch, which lets you choose the VCF filter you prefer from all three iterations of the famous synth: 2-pole MKI (4023); 4-pole MKII (4035); and 4-pole MKIII (4075), plus a Drive switch to add a touch of edge to your sound.ODYSSEY features two easy-to-use Envelope Generators, AR (Attack and Release) and ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release) with two and four faders, respectively to help you craft incredible sounds. Switches are provided for ADSR Gate/LFO Repeat, AR Gate/LFO Repeat or thirdly, Keyboard Repeat/Auto Repeat – which provides a wide range of performance options.
ODYSSEY’s sequencer allows you to program up to 32 steps of notes and rests and save them as a pattern. You can record, save and recall up to 64 patterns, all of which can be stored in the 8 banks, each holding up to 8 patterns. Your sequences can be played either in Keyboard mode, where you create and store the pattern, or in Step mode, which allows you to interact while composing the pattern. The onboard Arpeggiator features eight patterns (you can use just by playing a chord, which the arpeggiator then sequences through your selected pattern. Both the sequencer and arpeggiator in the ODYSSEY are fun, mesmerizing and totally addictive.
Klark Teknik is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40 plus-year pedigree, and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Behringer is proud to incorporate custom-engineered Klark Teknik effects into their products. Featuring a wide range of world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects, Klark Teknik created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for Behringer – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
For those who want the numbers, ODYSSEY has 35 sliders, 25 switches and 3 pressure-sensitive buttons, all laid out in a highly-intuitive format that puts the joy back into your music creation. Input and output connections include: MIDI In and Out over USB/MIDI DIN; Pedal; Portamento Footswitch; Low and High Outputs; External Audio In; CV In and Out; Gate In and Out, and Phones with a dedication Volume control. In addition to the great sound-sculpting features already mentioned, ODYSSEY has still more to offer. There’s the pink/white noise generator with sample & hold plus lag processor; Portamento, which lets you sweep seamlessly over time from one note to the next, creating smooth-as-silk transitions that few other instruments can emulate; and the three pressure-sensitive buttons for pitch and modulation control that provide a total hands-on performance. ODYSSEY is the ideal tone-making machine for creating sounds that run the gamut – from mild to wild.
- Authentic mono/duo-phonic synthesizer with 2 true analog oscillators for insanely fat sounds
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity functionality
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs from the ???70s
- Two voices with sawtooth, square/pulse with pulse-width modulation and sine/square wave LFO
- 3-way VCF modes: 2-pole MKI (4023), 4-pole MKII (4035) and 4-pole MKIII (4075)
- Easy-to-use 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- World-class Klark Teknik FX including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- 35 sliders and 25 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Three pressure-sensitive buttons for pitch and modulation control provide total hands-on performance
- Powerful pink/white noise generator with sample & hold plus lag processor
- Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencers
The sounds from the past made for today's musician.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.