- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72078 000004000 L72078000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer features VCO, VCF, 16-Step Sequencer, Distortion Effects and 16-Voice Poly Chain. Its analog circuitr...Click To Read More About This Product
A feature rich synth designed to take classic sounds into the future.
The Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer features VCO, VCF, 16-Step Sequencer, Distortion Effects and 16-Voice Poly Chain. Its analog circuitry reproduces the classic architecture of synths gone-by and is ideally suited to creating powerful bass lines and groove sounds.
The TD-3 has an analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs and offers Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry. A 4-pole low-pass resonant filter adds cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls.
Sequencing matters to performers and the TD-3 comes with an easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns. An arpeggiator with wide patterns is also onboard for great sound effects.
When more grit is needed, you'll appreciate the distortion circuitry modeled after the DS-1, which adds insane spice and edge to your sounds.
Made to network with other keyboards, the TD-3 features a 16-voice Poly Chain that allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony. 11 controls and 28 switches give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters. MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection make the TD-3 even more versatile.
Designed and engineered in Italy, the Behringer TD-3 packs so much that it's likely to be a powerful addition to your sonic arsenal.
- Amazing Bass Line synthesizer with true analog circuitry for bass and groove sounds
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
- Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Distortion circuitry modeled after the DS-1* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- 11 controls and 28 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- Designed and engineered in Italy
Make better-sounding basslines and grooves.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.