- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer X-TOUCH MINI Ultra-Compact Universal USB Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41240 000000000 J41240000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The X-TOUCH MINI Ultra-Compact Universal USB Control Surface puts the power of your production software right at your fingertips. It gives you take-a...Click To Read More About This Product
The X-TOUCH MINI Ultra-Compact Universal USB Control Surface puts the power of your production software right at your fingertips. It gives you take-anywhere, hands-on control of all popular DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications. Let your creativity run wild when you get your hands off your mouse and onto this amazing little controller.
Today’s DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications are designed to interface with controllers that enable users to make high-precision changes with minimal effort. Built-in Mackie Control* emulation allows your X-TOUCH MINI to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable as soon as you take it out of the box. No setup required.
Get To Work Quickly
The X-TOUCH MINI features a long-lasting 60 mm master fader, and a Dual Layer Mode for quick changes between DAW and instrument control or switching between any two applications. For example, a DJ can use one layer for virtual synths and the other to control lighting during a show. Or an engineer in a house of worship could control lighting on one layer and playback from a DAW in the other. You get right to being creative quickly, because the MINI comes with pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box. However, you are also free to customize the experience with a free editor app.
The MINI features 8 rotary knobs with LED collars for on-the-fly adjustment of your favorite parameters. It also has 16 dedicated, illuminated buttons (including transport control) for direct access to key functions of your DAW. The built-in USB/MIDI interface allows direct connection to your Mac/PC, and for future add-ons of other controllers – no drivers required. Just plug into the X-TOUCH MINI for immediate access to 2 layers of control.
The ultra-compact design easily fits in your backpack and allows cascading or adding other X-TOUCH models. Power is supplied via your USB bus, so you no need to carry a power supply and the high-quality, rugged construction means you'll have this trusty MINI-workhorse by your side for years to come.
- Pocket Remote for DAWs, Instruments, Effects and Lighting applications
- Mackie Control* emulation mode for integration with music production software
- 60-mm master fader
- Dual-Layer mode for quick change between DAW and instrument control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- User-friendly editor application for in-depth configuration
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments
- 16 dedicated illuminated buttons for access to key functions
- USB MIDI interface for connection to Mac* or PC computers - no drivers required
- Ultra-compact design for easy cascading and add-on for other X-Touch models
- Immediate access to 2 layers of 25 control elements
- USB bus-powered, no power adapter required
- USB class-compliant with Mac and PC computers
Order today and control your devices on the go.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.