- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Casio AP-270 Digital Cabinet Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K46485 000001000 K46485000001000
6-Month* financing available.
The Celviano family of pianos is synonymous with piano authenticity. When a traditional grand piano is impractical, players around the world delight ...Click To Read More About This Product
A traditional grand piano sound, in a compact-yet-elegant cabinet.
The Celviano family of pianos is synonymous with piano authenticity. When a traditional grand piano is impractical, players around the world delight in the natural sound and touch of Celviano instruments. The AP-270 delivers the quality and refinement you've come to expect from Celviano, in a compact-yet-elegant cabinet that compliments any space.
The AP-270's award-winning AiR Sound Source includes two beautiful new stereo grand piano tones which comes alive with realistic damper resonance, simulating the entire body of the instrument, not just the strings. The AP-270 also features a stunning New York grand piano Tone, with a wide dynamic range suitable for many genres. In addition to pianos, the AP-270 features a variety of 19 instrument Tones, with the ability to layer and split them as needed. With a generous 192 notes of polyphony, even the most complex performances will sound perfectly natural.
The acclaimed Tri-Sensor II Scaled Hammer Action piano keys give you an incredibly realistic and natural feel. The simulated ebony and ivory textures complete the experience, combined with an innovative hammer action that is accurately scaled across the entire key range. Adjustable touch sensitivity allows customization to suit any playing style, and adjustable hammer response accurately reproduces the delay between when the key is struck and a note is produced.
The AP-270 includes a powerful stereo amplification system. The speakers are conveniently located for an optimal listening experience, and are crystal-clear across the entire audio spectrum. The AP-270's sleek design conceals the speakers from obvious view, preserving the natural aesthetic of a wooden instrument.
The AP-270 is not only ideal for practice and performance, but also for lesson environments. You can connect two sets of headphones using the 1/4” jacks on the front panel, allowing quiet practice. Duet Mode splits the piano into two equal pitch ranges, allowing a student and teacher to sit at the same instrument.
The built-in Music Library contains 60 songs, with room for ten additional songs of your choice. You can also record your performances using the AP-270’s two-track MIDI recorder.
Thoughtfully designed to compliment any décor, the AP-270 is available in either a black, or walnut and includes a matching bench. Its compact, elegant cabinet with sliding key cover adds to the beauty of any room.
The AP-270 connects via class-compliant USB to any PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device, with no drivers or installations needed.
- Beautiful stereo grand piano tones
- Acclaimed Tri-Sensor II Scaled Hammer Action piano keys
- Powerful stereo amplification system
- Two 1/4 in. jacks on the front panel
The perfect fit for any room, order the AP-270 today!
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Scaled-hammer
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of sounds: 22
- Polyphony (max): 192
- Layers: Not specified
- Split: Not specified
- AUX input: No
- MIDI connectivity: No
- Line output: Not specified
- Line input: Not specified
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Storage type: On-board
- Expandability available: Not specified
- Recording/Playback Yes, in app
- Accompaniment styles: Not applicable
- Preset songs: 60
- Display: No
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: Not applicable
- Width: 55 in
- Height: 32 in.
- Depth: 17 in.
- Weight: 80 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.