- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Casio Casiotone CT-S200 61-Key Digital Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L68881 000002000 L68881000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In 1980, Casio made music creation available to everyone, everywhere with the very first Casiotone portable keyboard. The CT-201 was the first electr...Click To Read More About This Product
Making music fun. Anytime, anywhere.
In 1980, Casio made music creation available to everyone, everywhere with the very first Casiotone portable keyboard. The CT-201 was the first electronic keyboard with full-size keys that anyone could afford. It launched a legacy of giving musicians of any age, budget, or skill level the innovations that help them sound their best. Now, nearly 40 years later, Casio proudly presents the next generation of Casiotone keyboards. Featuring 400 tones and 75 rhythms, the Casiotone CT-S200 is the perfect first step, the perfect gift, and the perfect way to have fun making music. The ultra-compact CT-S200 lets you make music wherever and whenever you want. Just pop in six AA batteries, grab the built-in carrying handle and take your inspiration to go.
Compact and portable
The ultra-compact CT-S200 lets you make music wherever and whenever you want. Just pop in six AA batteries, grab the built-in carrying handle and take your inspiration to go.
Tones and rhythms
Explore a variety of great sounding Tones and accompaniment Rhythms with an easy-to-read LCD display and simple controls. Press the “My Setup” button to quickly get to your favorite Tone and Rhythm.
Dance Music Mode
Dance Music Mode lets you easily create and remix EDM tracks. Select a style, and use the keys to trigger drum loops, basslines, synth parts, effects, transitions and more.
Use the built-in speakers to share with friends, or plug in headphones for quiet play at any time. The 1/8” audio input lets you play along with music from your favorite device.
Chordana Play app
Connect to the free Chordana Play iOS/Android app and take your music further, learning how to play your favorite songs from downloaded MIDI files. The class-compliant USB port connects to any Mac/PC/Android device with no drivers needed.
- Ultra compact and portable, battery powered with six AA batteries
- Easy-to-read LCD display and simple controls
- Easily create and remix EDM tracks with Dance Music Mode
- Use the built-in speakers, or plug in headphones for quiet play at any time
- Touch-responsive keys that respond naturally to your playing dynamics
- Connect to the free Chordana Play iOS/Android app and take your music further
Call or click to order today!
- Number of keys: 61
- Polyphony: 48
- Touch response: 2 types, off
- Tones: 400
- Effects: Reverb, EQ
- Built-in songs: 60
- Preset rhythms: 77
- Dance patterns: 50
- Pitch bend wheel: No
- LCD display: 2.2" x .75"
- MIDI: over USB
- Mic input: Yes
- Audio input: Stereo mini
- Speakers: 2 x 5.1"
- Batteries (optional): 6 AA
- Approx. battery life: 12 hours
- Width: 36.6"
- Depth: 10.1"
- Height: 2.9"
- Weight: 7.3 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.