- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Casio CDP-S100CS Digital Piano with Wooden Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53716 000001000 L53716000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Redesigned from the ground up, the CDP-S100 redefines value in a digital piano. It's a perfect piano for students, hobbyists, or pianists who need gr...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect package for pianists.
Redesigned from the ground up, the CDP-S100 redefines value in a digital piano. It's a perfect piano for students, hobbyists, or pianists who need grand piano sound and feel in a small space.
A newly-designed scaled hammer action keyboard features precise key weighting on each of the 88 keys, with simulated ivory and ebony key surfaces.
More that 40% smaller than other brands' instruments, the CDP-S100 delivers piano authenticity in a slim unibody case that's barely larger than the keys themselves. Weighing only 23.1lbs and capable of running on AA batteries, the CDP-S100 provides unprecedented levels of portability and convenience.
A beautiful stereo grand piano sound is complemented by 9 additional Tones with adjustable reverb and chorus. Listen via the built-in stereo speaker system or practice quietly at any time with your favorite headphones and the built-in metronome.
Download the free Chordana Play for Piano app, and connect via USB to your favorite iOS or Android device to make adjustments to your CDP-S100, as well as play your favorite MIDI files. The CDP-S100's USB port is class compliant, and can also connect to any Mac or PC with no drivers or installation needed.
Includes power supply, music rest, sustain pedal and matching wooden CS-46 stand.
- 88 scaled hammer action keys
- Simulated ivory and ebony key surfaces
- Up to 64 note polyphony with 10 built-in tones
- Backlit LCD display and easy front-panel controls
- Free Chordana Play for Piano app
- Connect via USB to your favorite iOS or Android device
- Includes: Music Rest, Adapter, Wooden Stand, Sustain Pedal
You've already got a chair. Get a great piano and stand. Order today.
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Scaled hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Voices: 10
- Polyphony (max): 64
- Layers: Not specified
- Split: Not specified
- MIDI connectivity: USB
- Line output: Not specified
- Line input: Stereo mini
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1
- Storage type: Internal, external
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback MIDI record
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Width: 52 in.
- Height: 3.8 in.
- Depth: 9.1 in.
- Weight: 24.3 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Stand or bench included: Includes wooden stand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.