Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Casio CDP-S100CS Digital Piano with Wooden Stand Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The perfect package for pianists.
A newly-designed scaled hammer action keyboard features precise key weighting on each of the 88 keys, with simulated ivory and ebony key surfaces.
More that 40% smaller than other brands' instruments, the CDP-S100 delivers piano authenticity in a slim unibody case that's barely larger than the keys themselves. Weighing only 23.1lbs and capable of running on AA batteries, the CDP-S100 provides unprecedented levels of portability and convenience.
A beautiful stereo grand piano sound is complemented by 9 additional Tones with adjustable reverb and chorus. Listen via the built-in stereo speaker system or practice quietly at any time with your favorite headphones and the built-in metronome.
Download the free Chordana Play for Piano app, and connect via USB to your favorite iOS or Android device to make adjustments to your CDP-S100, as well as play your favorite MIDI files. The CDP-S100's USB port is class compliant, and can also connect to any Mac or PC with no drivers or installation needed.
Includes power supply, music rest, sustain pedal and matching wooden CS-46 stand.
- 88 scaled hammer action keys
- Simulated ivory and ebony key surfaces
- Up to 64 note polyphony with 10 built-in tones
- Backlit LCD display and easy front-panel controls
- Free Chordana Play for Piano app
- Connect via USB to your favorite iOS or Android device
- Includes: Music Rest, Adapter, Wooden Stand, Sustain Pedal
You've already got a chair. Get a great piano and stand. Order today.
CDP-S100CS Digital Piano with Wooden Stand Specifications:Keyboard
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Scaled hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Voices: 10
- Polyphony (max): 64
- Layers: Not specified
- Split: Not specified
- MIDI connectivity: USB
- Line output: Not specified
- Line input: Stereo mini
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1
- Storage type: Internal, external
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback MIDI record
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Width: 52 in.
- Height: 3.8 in.
- Depth: 9.1 in.
- Weight: 24.3 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Stand or bench included: Includes wooden stand
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.