Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Privia PX-350 Digital Pianofalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
88-key Tri-sensor hammer action keyboard with a powerful sound engine.
With the PX-350, the award-winning grand piano sound in Privia has been dramatically improved. It utilizes more than three times the memory of the previous generation for a more natural piano tone. As mentioned above, Casio's new proprietary sound source "AiR" (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) provides unmatched realism and detail. This engine provides seamless dynamics for a remarkably expressive and powerful performance. For further realism, a new Damper Resonance simulator provides the rich sound of the strings when the sustain pedal is used.
This special digital piano also features a redesigned 88 note Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard. This new action features new simulated ebony and ivory textured keys for a more incredible feel and its three sensors capture the dynamics of a performance with unparalleled speed and accuracy. To further enhance the experience, the action and the sound engine take into consideration the speed at which different-sized hammers move inside an acoustic grand relative to the velocity at which the keys are pressed. This timing nuance provides the ultimate key to your, and your audience's sound experience.
The PX-350 has a total of 250 instrument tones built-in. Strings, organs, electric pianos, brass, drums, bass and more and with its registration capability, you can store your favorite splits and layers for live performance use. It also has 180 drum patterns with full auto accompaniment and a 17-track recorder for composing your own songs. Ready for the stage or studio, the PX-350 has 1/4" audio outputs so you can easily connect the PX-350 to recording and sound reinforcement equipment. And with its dock for a thumb-drive, you can record your performances directly to the drive without the need to hook up any cables. So when inspiration strikes, it's easy to capture and share your ideas.
- 88-key Tri-sensor scaled hammer action with ebony and ivory feel
- 3 sensitivity levels, off
- AiR (Acoustic & intelligent Resonator)
- Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source
- Maximum polyphony: 128
- Number of built-in tones: 250
- Duet Mode
- Layer, Split, Octave, Shift
- Hammer Response Preset for piano tones
- Damper Resonance Preset for piano tones
- 4 types of reverb
- 4 types of chorus
- -3 0 +3 brilliance
- DSP preset for some tones
- 25 steps (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Number of built-in rhythms: 180
- User rhythms: 10
- Number of direct rhythms select buttons: 6
- One-touch preset
- Rhythm Editor Music Library
- User Songs: 10
- Capacity for user songs: approx. 3.2MB (approx 320KB/song)
- Tempo Setting: 20-255BPM with tapping function
- Number of built-in presets: 300, including chord progressions
- User presets: 50
- Editing parameters
- Number of Setups: 96 (4 areas x 4 banks)
- Real Time Rec.,Punch In/Out
- Number of Tracks/Songs: 27 tracks/5 songs
- 44.1kHz WAV Format/max. 25
- SP-3 included
- Full-dot LCD with backlit
- USB (to host)
- USB (to device)
- Pedal: 2 (Damper/Soft, Sostenuto)
- Connector for 3-Pedal Unit
- MIDI In/Out
- Phones/Output: 2 (Stereo Standard)
- Line In
- Line Out
- 13cm x 6cm x 2
- Tweeter: 5cm x 2
- 8W + 8W
- Auto Harmonize
- SD card slot
- Auto power off
- Pitch bend wheel
- Auto Power Off
- Score stand
- Score book
- SP-3 pedal
Order this special digital slab piano today!
Privia PX-350 Digital Piano Specifications:Power Source
- DC 12 V
- 1,322mm x 286mm x 135mm (w/o score stand)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.