- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Casio Privia PX-780 88 Weighted Key Digital Piano
- Write a Review
- H93995 000000000 H93995000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PX-780 is a stylish digital piano from Casio's Privia line that has a look as classy as its sound. The PX-780 has the grand piano sounds that you...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sound and feel of a grand piano, in a smaller digital form.
The PX-780 is a stylish digital piano from Casio's Privia line that has a look as classy as its sound. The PX-780 has the grand piano sounds that you're looking for, plus 250 built-in tones with split and layer, so you can get that big piano feel in a much smaller space. This 88-key digital piano also features dual 20w speakers, USB MIDI and 3 pedals for realistic piano style playing. The keyboard is housed in a sturdy black cabinet with sliding keyboard to help protect your investment.
The award winning grand piano sound in Privia has been dramatically improved. The new PX-780 utilizes more than three times the memory of the previous generation for a more natural piano tone. In addition, Casio's new proprietary sound source "AiR" (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) provides unmatched realism and detail. This engine provides seamless dynamics for a remarkably expressive and powerful performance. For further realism a new Damper Resonance and Hammer Response simulator provides the rich sound of the strings when the sustain pedal is used.
The new PX-780 also features a new redesigned 88 note Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard. This new action features new simulated Ebony and Ivory textured keys for an incredible feel and it's three sensors capture the dynamics of a performance with unparalleled speed and accuracy. To further enhance the experience, the action and the sound engine take into consideration the speed at which different sized hammers move inside acoustic grand relative to velocity the keys are pressed, this timing nuance provides the ultimate key to sound experience.
In additional to grand piano sounds, the PX-750 has many other instrument tones including strings, organs, electric pianos and bass. The PX-780 provides split and layer capability allowing you to play bass in your left hand and have two layered tones in your right. Duet mode splits the keyboard into two equal ranges, allowing student and teacher to use the piano simultaneously. A two track recorder can even record and playback your practice and performances. The matching keyboard cover, stand and pedal board make this a complete digital piano that is a welcome addition to any home d¨cor.
Casio continues the tradition of providing "class compliant" USB connectivity on Privia digital pianos. This allows Privia to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need for downloading drivers. Class Compliant USB MIDI also allows Privia digital pianos can also be used as a controller the Apple iPad simply with the use of Apple's Camera Connection Kit.
AIR SOUND SOURCE
To reproduce the sound of the finest acoustic grand pianos, the new Privia series features Casio's proprietary AiR (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) processor. Accessing more than three times the memory of the previous generation, the AiR processor utilizes grand piano samples recorded at four dynamics sampling to deliver grand piano sounds with long natural decays and remarkable expression. To further the grand piano experience, AiR adds realism by simulating the sound of the open strings when the dampers are raised by the pedal.
- Advanced AiR sound set for added realism
- 88-Keys with scaled hammer action
- Grand piano sounds
- 250 Tones with split and layer
- Dual 20W speaker system
- 3 Pedals for realistic piano playing
- Durable cabinet with sliding keyboard cover
Fill the room with big piano sound, order today.
- 88 keys, weighted scaled hammer action
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- 3 sensitivity levels, off
- AiR (Acoustic & intelligent Resonator)
- "Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source"
- 250 Built-in tones, 6 direct tones,Duet Mode, Layer, Split, Octave Shift
- Hammer Response, Damper Resonance
- Reverb 4
- Chorus 4
- Brillance -3 0 +3
- 25 steps (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
- 180 Built in
- 10 User Rhythms
- 8 Number of direct rhythms select buttons
- One Touch Preset
- 10 User Songs
- Capacity (Approx. 3.2MB (Approx. 320KB/song))
- 20 255BPM
- Tapping function, 300 built-in presets, 50 user presets, Editing Parameters
- 96 (4 areas x 24 bank), Real time Rec, Punch IN/OUT, 17 tr
- Included : SP-3
- LCD with backlight
- USB (to host)
- USB (to device)
- Pedal 2 (Damper)
- Connector for 3-Pedal Unit
- MIDI IN/OUT
- PHONES / OUTPUT 2 (Stereo Standard)
- LINE IN
- LINE OUT
- (5.1" x 2.4") x2
- Tweeter 2.0" x 2
- Amplifier 20W + 20W
- AC Adapter : AD-A12150
- 18 W
- Score Stand
- Ac Adapter (AD-A12150LW)
- W x D x H 53.43 x 11.77 x 32.80 inch
- in pounds 69.45 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.