- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Casio PX-870 Digital Console Piano
- Write a Review
- Product K40577
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PX-870’s award-winning AiR Sound Source includes a new four-layer stereo grand piano which comes alive with realistic damper resonance, simulatin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Casio's leading console piano.
The PX-870’s award-winning AiR Sound Source includes a new four-layer stereo grand piano which comes alive with realistic damper resonance, simulating the entire body of the instrument, not just the strings. The piano also includes key action sounds, key off simulation, adjustable hammer response, and a lid simulator with four positions. The PX-870 also includes string resonance, which exposes the sympathetic harmonic relationships between vibrating strings. Along with adding to the subtle beauty of the sound, this adds authenticity when playing works by Debussy, Ravel, and other composers who wrote with string resonance in mind.
The PX-870 features a variety of 19 instrument Tones, with the ability to layer and split them as needed. With a generous 256 notes of polyphony, you can rest assured that even the most complex performances will sound perfectly natural. The acclaimed Tri-Sensor II Scaled Hammer Action piano keys give you the expression your performance deserves. The simulated ebony and ivory textures give you an authentic and comfortable touch, combined with an innovative hammer action that is accurately scaled across the entire key range. Adjustable touch sensitivity and hammer response allow customization to suit any playing style.
The PX-870’s innovative new Sound Projection system fills the room with rich, detailed sound. This powerful 40-watt, 4-speaker system is designed to envelop the listener and audience with sound emanating from various places on the instrument, just as it would on a traditional grand piano. The Volume Sync EQ ensures that you hear a balanced, clear sound across the entire frequency range, at any listening volume. The PX-870’s convenient features are useful at home, in a lesson studio, or anywhere else. You can connect two sets of headphones using the 1/4" jacks on the front panel, making the PX-870 ideal for quiet practice. A unique Headphone Mode optimizes the PX-870’s sound for headphone use. Duet Mode splits the piano into two equal pitch ranges, allowing a student and teacher to sit at the same instrument.
60 songs are included in the built-in Music Library, with room for ten additional songs of your choice. You can also record your performances using the PX-870’s two-track MIDI recorder. Concert Play allows you to play along with ten recordings of well-known orchestral pieces, with the ability to either listen to the piano part or silence it so you can play it yourself. To facilitate practice, you can even slow down these recordings without affecting their pitch. Designed to compliment any décor, the PX-870 is available in either a black or white finish. Its compact, elegant cabinet with sliding key cover adds to the beauty of any room. The easy controls are located to the left of the keys, allowing you to play without distraction. The PX-870 connects via class-compliant USB to any PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device, with no drivers or installations needed.
- A superior grand piano experience
- 88 scaled, weighted hammer-action keys with simulated ebony and ivory textures
- Stunning new piano sound with detailed resonance, plus 18 other Tones
- Powerful new Sound Projection 4-speaker system
- Versatile recording, practice, and performance tools
- Stylish, modern wooden cabinet with sliding key cover
Authentic piano sound and feel, a stylish modern design, and the powerful new speaker system.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Tri-sensor scaled
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 19
- Polyphony (max): 256
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: No
- MIDI connectivity: Over USB
- Line output: Yes
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: Connector for 3-pedal
- Storage type: USB
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback Two track sequencer
- Accompaniment styles: N/A
- Preset songs: 60
- Display: Panel
- Effects: Reverb and chorus
- Built-in speakers: 2-way, 4 speaker 2x20W
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: Not applicable
- Width: 54.75 in.
- Height: 31.5 in.
- Depth: 11.75 in.
- Weight: 76 lbs.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: Stand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.