- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CME Xkey Air Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard Controller
Silver 37 Key
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J55323 000001002 J55323000001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Xkey Air is an ultra-lightweight controller designed for mobile use. It is ideal for use with tablets and other mobile devices. Constructed from rugg...Click To Read More About This Product
Slim, low-profile controller for traveling.
Xkey Air is an ultra-lightweight controller designed for mobile use. It is ideal for use with tablets and other mobile devices. Constructed from rugged, brushed aluminum, it is not only an aesthetic match for MacBooks, it is rugged and roadworthy.
It only weighs 610g (1.34 lbs) so you you’ll hardly even know it’s there. Pop it in your backpack, or use the optional Xkey carry case. Connect it to your favorite device, launch your favorite app and your recording studio is open for business. Xkey Air comforms to common professional standards and protocols. But even if you’re still learning to play the keyboard, you’ll love the quality and features.
This Bluetooth 4 MIDI controller features low latency, long battery life, full-size k, and aluminum body and robust, high quality construction.
Download the free Xkey Plus application and configure your keyboard how you like it. It is completely customizable to your workflow preferences. It is mobile native so all of your favorite music apps work right out-of-the-box on your favorite devices. It is compatible with hundreds of free and pro apps.
The KKey is not only velocity sensitive, it also features polyphonic aftertouch, that is, your pressure on the keys controls the aftertouch effect individually, a professional studio advanced feature.
Made for travelers and mobile users, it fits in just about any bag or case you might be taking along anyway. Imagine a plane flight spent writing music instead of watching a movie you wouldn’t otherwise watch. You KKey can be updated and upgraded online as features get added.
- Bluetooth 4 MIDI controller with full size keys and low latency
- Powered by a lithium battery for hours of music creation
- Robust, high quality construction. same finish as a MacBook
- Works out-of-the-box with your favorite music apps on your favorite devices
- For iPhone or iPad, Compatible with hundreds of free and pro apps
- Made for travelers and mobile users
- Octave Change, Pitch Bend, Modulation, and Sustain function buttons
Unprecedented mobility in a controller with full-size keys. Order today.
- Width (25/37 key): 388 mm (15.27 in)/ 553 mm (21.77 in)
- Height (25/37 key): 135 mm (5.31 in)/ 135 mm (5.31 in)
- Depth (25/37 key): 16 mm (0.62 in)/ 16 mm (0.62 in)
- Weight (25/37 key): 610 g (1.34 lb)/ 890 g (1.96 lb)
- ~ 125mW / 25mA
- Xkey Air (25 keys)
- CME Xkey Air 25 (Bluetooth) Quickstart Guide
- Micro USB cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.