- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Smith Instruments Mono Evolver PE Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Product H72571
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mono Evolver PE Keyboard shares its voice architecture with the first desktop Evolver then adds a 3-octave keyboard, pitch and mod wheels, with a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A hybrid synth with incredible sonic power and 3-octave keyboard.
The Mono Evolver PE Keyboard shares its voice architecture with the first desktop Evolver then adds a 3-octave keyboard, pitch and mod wheels, with ample knobs and switches to thrill the most cynical tweaker. Two digital oscillators along with two analog oscillators utilize the waves from the renowned Prophet VS. The analog section is complete with classic Curtis analog lowpass filters and true analog VCAs. Sync for enormous, rhythmic, and time-based stereo effects with a step sequencer, LFOs, and three separate delays.
- Monstrous four oscillator voice architecture: two analog and two digital.
- True stereo signal path with separate Curtis analog low-pass filters in each channel.
- Dedicated onboard effects (feedback, delay, distortion, high-pass filter, etc.).
- Highly accessible sound control for easy, intuitive operation: 58 knobs—43 of them potentiometers—and 33 switches.
- 16 x 4 step sequencer really brings the Evolver to life with evolving œpseudo-polyphonic sounds – you won™t believe it's monophonic!
- Stereo audio input for audio processing of external stereo or mono signals, enabling the synth to act as a unique stereo effects processor.
- Everything (sequencer, LFOs, and delay) syncs perfectly to MIDI.
- Multiple Evolvers can be daisy-chained for increased polyphony.
For players who like to design their own sound!
- 3-octave, semi-weighted action keyboard with velocity and aftertouch.
- Spring-loaded pitch wheel and assignable mod wheel.
- 512 fully editable Programs (4 banks of 128) Oscillators: 2 digitally controlled analog oscillators (DCOs) with selectable sawtooth, triangle, saw/triangle mix, and pulse waves (with pulse-width modulation), and hard sync; 2 digital wavetable oscillators with Prophet VS waves and wave sequencing capability, FM and ring modulation.
- White noise generator
- 2 Low-pass filters: 1 analog Curtis filter per channel, selectable 2- and 4-pole operation (self-resonating in 4-pole mode).
- 3 Envelope Generators: filter, VCA, and assignable (four-stage ADSR).
- 4 LFOs.
- Glide (portamento): separate rates per oscillator.
- Analog VCAs.
- Digital high-pass filter.
- Digital delays: 3 separate, syncable, stereo delay lines.
- Tuned feedback with "Grunge": use feedback as a pitched sound source.
- Distortion and "Output Hack."
- 16 x 4 step sequencer: one sequence per Program.
- Arpeggiator: up, down, up/down, and assignable modes, and latched operation.
- <em>Ins and Outs</em>
- MIDI In, Out, Thru, and Poly Chain.
- Stereo audio input: 1/4" unbalanced.
- Main stereo audio output: 1/4" unbalanced.
- Sustain pedal input: accepts normally on or normally off momentary footswitch.
- Pedal/CV1 and Pedal/CV2 inputs: responds to expression pedals or control voltages ranging from 0 to 5 VDC (protected against higher or negative voltages).
- Headphone output: 1/4" stereo phone jack.
- Dimensions: (H) 3.8" x (W) 25.6" x (D) 12.1"
- Weight: 12.2 lb.
- Includes power supply for 110V “ 240V AC operation (13-15 VDC, 700 mA) and operation manual.