- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dreadbox Alpha Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44519 000000000 J44519000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dreadbox G-System comprises six Dreadbox modules installed into its custom case, which itself is equipped with several favorable attributes. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
State-of-the-art MIDI to CV syncing.
The Dreadbox G-System comprises six Dreadbox modules installed into its custom case, which itself is equipped with several favorable attributes. The Dreadbox Modular Case is solidly built and will look very nice in your studio, and it supplies conditioned power to each of the modules it houses. 16 patch cables are included.
The Alpha module is critical if you wish to control your Dreadbox system via MIDI, whether from a keyboard in live contexts or reading sequencer information via your DAW. The Alpha module has one of the most accurate and reliable MIDI to CV/Gate converters ever produced, along with two 4-stage envelope generators. It also offers a single gate trigger and two pitch volt/octave CV inputs with independent glide.
2 ADSR envelope generators with offset depth control, rate switch (fast-slow)
MIDI to CV gate and paraphony Convertor (with seperate Glide controls)
Modulation Wheel to CV Convertor
DIP switch for Midi Channel Select / Envelope retrigger / Unison-Paraphony
- Envelope Out: -8V up to 8V, depending on level’s position
- Gate Out: 0-5V
- CV1 /CV2: 0-5V (5 octaves tracking)
- Pitch Wheel: +/- 1 octave
- Gate In: accepts up to 12V and activation starts at 1V
Strap modular analog into your digital workflow.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.