- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dreadbox Nyx V2 Duophonic Analog Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57567 000001000 L57567000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Nyx V2 is the follow-up to Dreadbox's popular desktop synth. Nyx's paraphonic analog design is perfect for creating everything from classic synth ton...Click To Read More About This Product
Bigger, bolder and more seductive than before.
Nyx V2 is the follow-up to Dreadbox's popular desktop synth. Nyx's paraphonic analog design is perfect for creating everything from classic synth tones to vintage-style arpeggios and beautifully haunting drones. Moving from a squared look to a more streamlined elongated design, Nyx V2 encompasses two oscillators with sync, routing section, dual filter with offset, three envelopes, modulated reverb and a new patchbay with twice the patch points of the original version. Borrowing tricks from the EREBUS V3, Nyx V2 has an auto-tuning feature for its oscillators and there is an independent glide setting per oscillator for a wide range of sonic possibilities. There are two envelopes dedicated to modulation and one for the amp envelope with a new drone mode to create instant soundscapes. The most exciting update to the Nyx V2 is the expanded reverb with additional feedback and modulation options for larger and crazier reverb sounds than the previous model.
- Analog Duophonic Synthesizer
- 2 Oscillators
- White Noise Generator
- Auto-Tuning Function
- Extremely Flexible Dual Filter
- from simple 12dB/oct Low Pass, up to 24dB variable width Band Pass
- Multiple Routing Options
- 3 Loopable function Generators
- Modulating Reverb, ideal for Ambient sounds
- 30 patch Points
Go beyond the norm with the expanded Nyx V2!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.