- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dreadbox White Line Oscillator
- Write a Review
- #J49280 000000000 J49280000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is where it starts. It is capable of outputting square, saw and triangle waves, and additionally features a Pulse-Width Modulation input. There ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Standard oscillator for modular synthesis.
This is where it starts. It is capable of outputting square, saw and triangle waves, and additionally features a Pulse-Width Modulation input. There is also a LV/OCT CV input as well as a Sync input. Coarse and fine tuning knobs on the face.
- Standard Dreadbox oscillator
- Saw core based
- 3 individual wave outputs
- Tuned at 1V/oct
- Hard sync input
- Wide frequency range(0.15Hz – 5KHz without CV)
- Current Draw: 25mA (at +12V) / 20mA (at -12V)
Analog circuit with choice of waveform outputs. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.