- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dreadbox White Line Phaser
- Write a Review
- J49279 000000000 J49279000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you are into Dreadbox, this is a module you will appreciate having. Its sound quality and range of expression span a vast cross-section of electro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dramatic modular phase shifter.
If you are into Dreadbox, this is a module you will appreciate having. Its sound quality and range of expression span a vast cross-section of electronic music. It features dead-quiet signal in and out with CV input, and pre-attenuation square and sawtooth LFO output. It has an adjustable LFO rate with blinking LED rate indicator, as well as depth control and a selectable waveform, square or saw. Manual real-time phase positioning is available, as well as phase feedback control.
Abyss analog phase shifter
2 wave LFO
Current Draw: 15mA (at +12V) / 12mA (at -12V)
Gripping sound effect for your synthesis projects. A must have. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.