- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dreadbox White Line Reflector
- Write a Review
- J49283 000000000 J49283000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gain control, time control over the "bucket brigade," along with feedback control for same. It has an input, CV/2 input, CV input, wet output and mix...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Delay management with input for LFO to create pure analog chorus and flanging.
Gain control, time control over the "bucket brigade," along with feedback control for same. It has an input, CV/2 input, CV input, wet output and mix output.
Part of the upcoming Abyss synthesizer
1024-stage BBD based Chorus / Flanger / Echo circuit
Requires external LFO for Flanger and Chorus sounds
Current Draw: 22mA (at +12V) / 15mA (at -12V)
Analog circuit with through hole components. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.