- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Edirol PCR-M80 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Write a Review
- Product 705374
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Edirol PCR-M80 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller offers direct connection to your computer through USB, 61 keys, 27 assignable MIDI controllers, MIDI ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Flexible and portable MIDI control with premium keyboard feel.
The Edirol PCR-M80 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller offers direct connection to your computer through USB, 61 keys, 27 assignable MIDI controllers, MIDI I/O, and both sustain and expression pedal connections. The keyboard controller also includes a software editor. It adds features like velocity curves, a switchable MIDI interface, V-LINK, and key action from Roland's higher-end synths. The assignable control array includes 8 knobs, 8 sliders, 9 switches, and 2 pedal ports.
The key action has been refined to produce even less mechanical noise than its predecessor and offers a consistent, playable feel. The keys themselves are slightly more rounded to keep your fingers from tripping over the keys during quick glissandi. This Edirol keyboard's Pitchbend/Modulation has a rubber coating for easier grip.
- 61 velocity-sensitive keys
- High-quality keyboard mechanism
- 12 velocity curves and fixed velocity mode
- 27 fully assignable controls
- Rubber-coated pitch bend/modulation lever
- One GM2 and 15 user memory set locations
- FPT low-latency MIDI transmission
- PCR editor software
- USB powered or AC adapter (included)
- Switchable MIDI interface mode
- MIDI I/O
- Sustain and expression pedal ports
- 39-3/8"W x 3-7/16"H x 9-3/16"D
- 8 lbs., 3 oz
- Macintosh Requirements: USB-ready Apple Macintosh, Mac OS 9/X, PowerPC G3/233 MHz, 64MB RAM, OMS 2.3.3, FreeMIDI 1.35 (plug and play on OS X)
- Windows Requirements: Windows compatible equipped with USB port (Intel USB chipset recommended), Windows Me/98/98SE/2000/XP, Intel Pentium Cerelon or Intel-compatible processor 600 MHz, 64MB RAM