- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Edirol UM-550 5-In/5-Out USB MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
- Product 705353
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If your creativity happens in a studio environment with multiple MIDI devices, the UM-550 provides 5x5 near-zero-latency MIDI interface and patcher t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Near zero latency MIDI interface/patching.
If your creativity happens in a studio environment with multiple MIDI devices, the UM-550 provides 5x5 near-zero-latency MIDI interface and patcher to make your work faster, easier. 5-in, 5-out interface controls up to 80 channels. Functions as a standalone MIDI patcher without connection to computer. Fast and stable transmission due to Fast Processing Technology. Features convenient MIDI utility functions (merge, MIDI message filter, preview, and cable check). Ability to connect as many as 4 units at once to the computer for a total of 320 channels. 3/4 rackspace.
- 5-in/5-out USB MIDI interface to computer (controls up to 80 channels)
- Standalone hardware MIDI patcher without connection to computer
- Quick patching, easy operation, and low latency with HDMR (Hardware Direct MIDI Routing)
- Fast and stable MIDI data transmission realized by FPT (Fast Processing Technology)
- Comfortable patching operation with LED switches on the front panel
- Convenient MIDI utility function (merge, MIDI message filter, preview, cable check)
- Letter-size compact body for desktop use and variable rackmount type with detachable adapter
- Ability to connect as many as 4 units at once to the computer for a total of 320 channels
If you work with multiple MIDI devices, it'll keep you sane. Order today.
- Macintosh system requirements:
- Operating system: MacOS 8.5, 8.6, 9.x., OSX
- Computer: USB read Apple Macintosh
- CPU/clock: PowerPC G3/233 MHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 96MB or more
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- Computer: WindowsME/98/2000/XP-compatible PC equipped with a USB port
- CPU/clock: Pentium processor 200MHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 64MB (128MB on Windows 2000/XP)
- USB chipset: Intel's USB chipset is recommended