- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elektron Analog Rytm MKII 8-voice Drum Machine, Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L79385 000000000 L79385000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Analog Rytm MKII eight voice analog drum machine and sampler is a one-stop solution beat machine. Fuse distinctive analog percussion with digital...Click To Read More About This Product
Analog meets digital, with powerful sequencing and performance controls.
The Analog Rytm MKII eight voice analog drum machine and sampler is a one-stop solution beat machine. Fuse distinctive analog percussion with digital samples. Bring in the power of sequencing and performance controls.
True analog punch
Feel the depth of booming kick drums, the snarling bite of snares, the bellow of cavernous toms, and the airy shimmer of hi-hats. What sets the Analog Rytm MKII apart is its analog sound. Pick from multiple uniquely tuned synthesis models for varied percussive sounds and more. Fine-tune to your liking and get working.
More than a drum machine
For ultimate creative versatility, you can layer digital samples on top of analog synthesis. Capture your own sounds or use pre-recorded material to make these fused beats as smooth, rough, realistic, or fantastic as you’d like. Process that ear-watering combination through analog filters and overdrive on each track for jaw-dropping results. To finish off, send all 12 tracks through the Analog Distortion and Compressor circuits, while adding shimmer and glitter with the digital send FXs. The Dual VCO synth engine adds a whole other bass or melodic level to your compositions.
When you have your refined sounds ready to go, release them with precision using the twelve velocity-sensitive pads. Or perform detailed programming using the all-powerful Elektron sequencer. Create a spontaneous performance or meticulous composition. It’s all up to you.
The Analog Rytm MKII arrives loaded with phenomenal factory content to kick off your music-making. The likes of Eraldo Bernocchi, Lucifer’s Aid, Spit Mask, and (d) glitch, as well as the intrepid Elektron team, have gathered together a fresh bank of patterns and kits to dive straight into. You'll have access to a hearty and varied bunch of musical ideas right out of the box.
Analog Rytm MKII and Overbridge
With Overbridge and Analog Rytm MKII, you essentially get a real analog drum machine inside your computer. The unmatched sound of real analog drums being controlled from a plugin interface offers ultimate convenience and flexibility.
Fully integrate Analog Rytm MKII with DAW environments. Control your Analog Rytm MKII with audio and sync using a dedicated VST/AU plugin (stand-alone operation available). Recall all Analog Rytm settings and non-sample based projects when loading a DAW project. Stream all eight internal analog voices, external inputs, and main bus to separate DAW tracks (24 bit/48 kHz). Route DAW audio to the Rytm’s analog compressor, and tracks for analog filtering.
Order your Analog Rytm MKII drum machine today.
- Fully analog signal path
- 1 × specialized analog percussion sound generator
- 1 × sample playback engine
- 1 × analog overdrive circuit
- 1 × 2-pole analog multi-mode filter
- 1 × panning VCA pair
- 1 × filter envelope
- 1 × amp envelope
- 2 × individual effect sends
- 1 × assignable LFO
- 128 Projects (+Drive)
- 128 Kits per Project
- 128 Patterns per Project
- 16 Songs per Project
- 4096 Sounds (+Drive Sound Library)
- 128 Sounds per Project
- 127 samples per Project
- 1 GB +Drive sample storage
- 12 drum tracks
- 1 FX track
- Sequencer MIDI Out
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Individual length per track
- Individual scale per track
- Parameter locks
- Instant Pattern, Kit and Sound reload
- Live friendly Performance mode
- Trig mute, swing, slide, accent functions
- Track transpose
- Trig conditions
- Micro timing
- Chromatic mode
- Scene mode
- Sample-per-step change
- Sound-per-step change
- Assignable Retrig
- Full real-time control
- Analog stereo distortion
- Analog stereo compressor
- 12 large, velocity, pressure sensitive, and backlit pads
- 128 × 64 pixel OLED screen
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- 2 x 1/4” impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 1 x 1/4” stereo headphone jack
- 8 x 1/4” impedance balanced individual track output jacks
- 2 × 1/4” balanced audio in jacks
- 2 × 1/4” ext in jacks
- 2 × 1/4” CV/Expression inputs
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A, and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- Electrically isolated USB 2.0 High Speed port
- Headphones out level: +15 dBu (55 Ω)
- Main outputs level: +15 dBu
- Individual outputs level: +15 dBu
- Output impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
- Input level: +15 dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 kΩ
- Input level: +15 dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 19 kΩ
- Digital S/N ratio: 110 dB (20–20,000 Hz)
- Input voltage on tip: -5 V–+5 V. Supplies +5 V on ring
- Accepts CV, Expression pedals
- Unit power consumption: 14 W typical, 20 W maximum.
- Recommended power supply: 12 V DC, 2A
- Aluminum enclosure
- Dimensions: 15.2" W x 8.85" D x 3.3″ H, including knobs, jacks and feet
- Weight: approximately 5.3 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.