- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10295 000000000 L10295000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Master of the Digital Method The sound of steel monoliths and flickering neons signs. Icy, metallic perfection. Magnificent desolation. Through the u...Click To Read More About This Product
An 8-voice polyphonic digital synthesizer.
Master of the Digital Method
The sound of steel monoliths and flickering neons signs. Icy, metallic perfection. Magnificent desolation. Through the unique and accessible take on FM synthesis, Digitone is a prime source of new sounds and timbres. Down the rabbit hole we go.
A New Deal
Digitone represents our vision of how FM synthesis can be revitalized and modernized. Here's how: combine FM sound generation with a classic subtractive synthesis signal flow. From jagged chaos to mellow soundscapes in less than a second. Digitone is one unique box.
Choose from multiple FM algorithms featuring carefully selected parameters. Shape the tones with powerful filters. Arrange them with the intuitive Elektron sequencer. Round off with the stellar effects. Now enjoy the most spectacular sounds, seemingly emanating from some parallel universe.
Digitone comes packed with grade-A factory content, designed to be the perfect starting block for your explorations of the FM universe. 512 Sounds ranging from the FM classics, to wild and extraordinary out-of-this-world soundscapes created by Blush Response, DivKid, Hizmi, Mark Fell, Zabutom, the Elektron staff and many more.
Get 512 pre-made preset sounds ranging from the FM classics, to wild and extraordinary out-of-this-world soundscapes—order soon.
- 8 voice polyphony (multitimbral)
- Multiple FM algorithms
- 1 × multimode filter per voice
- 1 × base-width filter per voice
- 1 × overdrive per voice
- 2 × assignable LFO per voice
- 4 synth tracks
- 4 MIDI tracks
- 1 arpeggiator per track
- Polyphonic sequencing
- Individual track lengths
- Parameter locks
- Micro timing
- Trig conditions
- Sound per step change
- Panoramic Chorus send effect
- Saturator Delay send effect
- Supervoid Reverb send effect
- Overdrive master effect
- 128 × 64 pixel OLED screen
- 2 × 1/4” impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 2 × 1/4” audio in jacks
- 1 × 1/4” stereo headphone jack
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- Sturdy steel casing
- Dimensions: W 215 x D 176 x H 63 mm (8.5" x 6.9" x 2.5") (including knobs and feet)
- Weight: approximately 1.49 kg (3.3 lb)
- 100 × 100 mm VESA mounting holes. Use M4 screws with a max length of 7 mm.
- Overbridge enabled
- 3 year Elektron warranty
- Power Supply PSU-3b
- Elektron USB cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.