- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eventide EuroDDL Digital Delay Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50681 000000000 L50681000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for performance, the EuroDDL features external control of every feature and function. It also has been designed to sound less digital than t...Click To Read More About This Product
A digital delay with an analog soul for Eurorack.
Designed for performance, the EuroDDL features external control of every feature and function. It also has been designed to sound less digital than the average delay. Eventide’s old school design strictly limits the amount of digital circuitry to only what’s required for delay. Soft saturation clipping, low pass filter, feedback, insert loop, and +20 dB boost are all analog. Once you hear it, you'll know why this is the ultimate, most musical, Eurorack delay. To be a true performance instrument, all the controls of the Eurorack module must be remote controllable. The EuroDDL does just that with jacks to accept control voltages and triggers. It’s designed to be played as an instrument. And, it’s designed to ‘play nice’ in the rack with Return/Send and Clock In/Clock Out.
Built on History from the Originators
This Eurorack delay is well steeped in history. Its ancestry dates back to 1971 when we created the world's first 1745 Digital Delay Line. Back then, everything in audio was analog except delay, which is why our original delay line was used to synch the audio feeds to the speaker towers at the legendary 1973 Watkins Glen concert. Now that history has been updated to breathe life into your Eurorack. It's the perfect companion for synthesis and any other instrument.
- A 16hp Eurorack delay with minimal digital circuitry. It's constrained to do nothing more than simple, yet flexible, delay
- The DDL is pristine. It’s long. It’s short (0.11msec resolution). It’s smooth, it loops and it goes backwards
- The delay converter is 24 bits with max delay up to 10 seconds at 192 kHz sample rate and 160 seconds at 16 kHz rate
- Delay time can be varied smoothly and over a wide range; either manually, via tap tempo or by a remote control voltage
- Short delays can be used for comb filter and flanging effects. Longer delays for echo effects
- Infinite delays for looping. Backwards delays for reverse effects
Legendary Eventide digital delay for modular systems.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.