- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GEM GM-X Sound Module is the ideal tool for creating music and professional songs in the field of multimedia production and computer music applic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Easy to use and packed with stunning sounds, plus USB connection for computer plug-in use.
The GEM GM-X Sound Module is the ideal tool for creating music and professional songs in the field of multimedia production and computer music applications. Thanks to the USB connection along with the software editor it's like having a quality plug-in sound module always on line, without slowing down the computer CPU. In addition, the compact and rackmountable shape makes GM-X the perfect instrument for anyone requiring a complete set of sounds to be accessed via MIDI while playing live.
The exclusive DRAKE (DSP-Risc Advanced Keyboard Engine) processor in the GM-X Module in combination with 64MB of samples provides 247 stunning, high definition sounds with 64 notes max polyphony and 16 multi-timbral parts. GM-X features two main configurations:
GM Mode - the default mode in which every MIDI channel matches a sound that can be recalled via MIDI program/bank changes enabling the GM-X to always be ready to perform any GM/GM2 compatible song.
Performance Mode - which allows the storage and recall of presets (combinations of sounds, effects and their control parameters) ideally suited to professional live performance applications.
The user interface is extremely easy to navigate with a minimum of front panel buttons to access essential controls and functions. The rear panel features stereo audio output, aux stereo input, MIDI in/thru connections along with a USB port for a direct connection to the computer (Windows). The "X Series" is accompanied by a custom PC-based editor that allows easy control, simultaneous change and storage of the vast number of internal parameters. The RAM and flash memories allow the "X Series" modules to be fully updated via software just like all the other GEM instruments powered by DRAKE.
- 64 notes max polyphony
- 247 PCM, physical modeling sounds (GM Standard compatible
- Accompanied by a custom PC-based editor that allows easy control, simultaneous change and storage of the vast number of internal parameters
- Included: owners manual, Gem GP-X PC - Software Editor, AC Adapter MIDI Cable
- Type: GM- Standard expander + Special Sounds
- Polyphony: 64 Notes max.
- Sounds: 247 PCM, physical modeling sounds (GM Standard compatible)
- Display: 3 digit LED Display
- Performance: 99 Performances
- GM-Mode: 16-Parts/16 Channels
- Multi Mode: 16-Parts
- Output: 1 x Stereo out (Left + Right Jack)
- Input: 1 x Stereo in (Left + Right RCA)
- Midi: In/ Out / Thru
- Pedals: 1 x Continuos control (optional Expression), 1 x Single switch or multipedal (optional)
- Headphones: 2 x headphones
- Mastervolume: Master Volume knob
- Edit-Mode: Part (ch), Sound, Volume, Velocity, Transpose, Reverb, EFX, Tune
- Effects: 6 Reverb (Room: small, medium, large; Hall: Large, Medium; Stage) 4 Effects: (Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Stereo Delay)
- DSP technology: D.R.A.K.E. (Dsp Risc Advanced Keyboard Engine) by Generalmusic
- Memory size: Flash Ram 64 MB
- Extra info: Midi Velocity Fix IN / PC editor, "easy to use" interface
- USB: USB
- PC- Software: GP-X PC editor
- Manuals: English, Italiano, Deutsch, Francais
- Weight: 2.5 Kg./5.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.7 x 7.8 inch, 218 x 44 x 198 mm