- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hammond Leslie K Pedal
- Write a Review
- J44141 000000000 J44141000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Leslie K Pedal fits the capabilities of the larger Digital Leslie “Cream” pedal into a simpler and more compact package. Four selectable cabinets...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great live pedal for organ cabinet emulation and drive control.
The Leslie K Pedal fits the capabilities of the larger Digital Leslie “Cream” pedal into a simpler and more compact package. Four selectable cabinets effectively emulate the chief tonal characteristics of the LESLIE 122, 147, and 760 models, plus a user-savable preset. You can heat up the overdrive for a “hot-rodded” sound if desired, and the maximum fast speed (“Red Line”) and rise/fall times of the virtual rotors are adjustable as well. The LESLIE K has mono input and stereo (or mono) output. The rugged build quality of the chassis is typical Leslie, tougher than it has to be.
Control drive level and select cabinet. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.