- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hammond Model A3 Vintage Spindle Stand
- Write a Review
- J44133 000000000 J44133000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This stand is a “must have” for Model A-3 Heritage System players and owners. It is a classic style, matching 4-poster stand in the classic B3 red wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Essential spindle stand for the A-3 Heritage System.
This stand is a “must have” for Model A-3 Heritage System players and owners. It is a classic style, matching 4-poster stand in the classic B3 red walnut finish. It is the expected masterpiece from Hammond, their accessories reflecting the same devotion to excellence, style, elegance and detail that characterizes all Hammond products.
This truly completes your Hammond purchase. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.