- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iConnectivity mio2 2x2 MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41646 000000000 J41646000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
mio2™ belongs in every music creator's MIDI arsenal. It's a powerful little interface to connect your MIDI gear and/or computers. Share MIDI between ...Click To Read More About This Product
An ultra-versatile MIDI problem solver for the studio and stage.
mio2™ belongs in every music creator's MIDI arsenal. It's a powerful little interface to connect your MIDI gear and/or computers. Share MIDI between two computers and two MIDI devices at the same time! It can also work stand-alone. Filter, merge, remap MIDI with computers or without.
- 2x2 5-pin MIDI ports
- PC and Mac compatible
- Works with up to two computers at the same time!
- Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
- 10 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.