- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iConnectivity mioXC USB-C/USB-A Compatible MIDI Interface
- Product L78180
mioXC is a pocket-sized powerhouse that's tiny in size but big on connectivity. A fuss-free and simple 1x1, 16 channel MIDI interface, you can use yo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 16 channel MIDI interface that connects to most devices.
mioXC is a pocket-sized powerhouse that's tiny in size but big on connectivity. A fuss-free and simple 1x1, 16 channel MIDI interface, you can use your mioXC to connect your MIDI compatible gear. Whether you have a controller keyboard, synthesizer, drum machine or other MIDI gear, mioXC lets you connect them to your Mac, PC, iOS, or Android computing device.
What Makes mioXC Unique?
Even the most basic tasks need to be done right. iConnectivity engineered mioXC from the ground up, creating an interface they'd want to use.
Modern USB Connectivity
Equipped with both USB Type-C and USB Type-A connectivity, it's easy to connect your mioXC with most modern computing devices.
Interfaces that use their own drivers have to be updated frequently, or they stop working properly. iConnectivity engineers their drivers to meet today's strict guidelines, and keeps them updated to ensure compatibility for years to come.
The mioXC interface delivers MIDI reliably no matter what. When the MIDI data-stream gets heavy, the interfaces plough on where other interfaces choke.
Rock-Solid Electrical Design
Some MIDI interfaces introduce noise, or worse, crash your system. You’ll never get that from an iConnectivity interface.
A MIDI interface that works too slowly is useless. mioXC uses a powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex processor, ensuring dense MIDI and SysEx streams are managed with ease.
- USB Type-C and USB Type-A connectivity: connect seamlessly with most types of modern computers/computing devices
- 1x1 DIN-MIDI connectivity
- Supports 16 channels of MIDI I/O
- USB bus powered
- Plug and play - no drivers needed
- USB-MIDI Class-Compliant
- Android compatible: connect easily to most modern Android devices directly via USB-C
- iOS compatible: works with USB Type-C iOS devices or with Lightning equipped devices using Apple Lightning to USB Camera adapter (adapter not included)
- Mac and PC compatible
- Powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex Processor
- Designed and engineered in North America by iConnectivity’s award winning development team
Connect all your compatible gear with the mioXC. Order yours today.
- Mac OS X
- 1 free USB port
- Windows 7 or later
- 1 free USB port
- iOS 8 or greater*
- CoreMIDI compatible app
- *Apple Lightning to USB Camera adapter required for use with Lightning equipped iOS devices (adapter not included)
- Android 8.0 or higher with USB-C connector
- One mioXC MIDI Interface
- One USB Type-C to USB Type-A adapter