- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iConnectivity mioXL 8x12 MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71053 000000000 L71053000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
mioXL is the flagship MIDI power-house, packed full with the very best technology and innovations. With mioXL it’s never been easier to get huge amou...Click To Read More About This Product
More connectivity than ever packed into one interface.
mioXL is the flagship MIDI power-house, packed full with the very best technology and innovations. With mioXL it’s never been easier to get huge amounts of MIDI gear connected and talking to each other. Harness the power of the advanced computer and network connectivity and experience why mioXL redefines what a flagship MIDI interface can and should do.
Connect all your MIDI devices (USB-MIDI, DIN-MIDI, Ethernet-MIDI) to each other and Mac, PC, and iOS computing devices and let this rugged, versatile interface put you in control of your MIDI devices and workflow.
On stage or in the studio, Ethernet-MIDI capability means you are no longer constrained by cable length or limited USB ports. Stack multiple interfaces and computers on a network for ultimate scalability and flexibility.
With mioXL you’re able to streamline and expand your MIDI setup, no matter how massive and demanding. Even though it’s the most powerful MIDI interface, mioXL is still accessible to all users, allowing you to do whatever you want with MIDI faster, better, and in creative and exciting new ways.
What makes mioXL unique?
More connectivity than ever packed into one interface.
Ethernet connectivity means your MIDI is on the network wherever you need it. Regular USB connectivity limits you to keeping your interface within 15ft of your computer. Ethernet connectivity gives you up to 330ft / 100m connection between you and your interface. Drop an interface in every room of your studio, or place an interface virtually anywhere in a venue.
Network / Ethernet-MIDI is not bound by some of the same restrictions as USB-MIDI.
Easy renaming of network ports - have them show up the way you want them to in your DAW.
Access to more than 22 ports per interface.
The unique network technology is as easy to use as USB. Enjoy your new-found MIDI power without extra headaches.
Use your 22 network MIDI ports anyway you want. Connect each of the 22 RTP-MIDI sessions to any combination of physical or virtual I/O ports. Almost any combination is possible.
Introducing a new version of Auracle software: taking the simplicity of workflow that the original Auracle introduced but now with added deep configuration functionality. All the deep configuration options you asked for: MIDI merging, filtering, remapping, and deep routing are all there and super easy to use.
Need to configure your MIDI setup in multiple ways? No problem.
New to mioXL : store and recall up to 32 presets directly on the interface, without even needing a computer.
Easily store and recall unique MIDI routing, filter and merging setups to preset scenes, and recall them all directly via the mioXL front panel.
mioXL’s OLED display and encoder wheel gives you a crisp clear way of monitoring MIDI traffic, viewing, and selecting presets.
- 8 in x 12 out 5-pin DIN-MIDI ports
- 10x USB-MIDI host ports support multiple USB-MIDI CLASS COMPLIANT MIDI peripherals
- Ethernet RTP-MIDI Network port - 22 virtual network ports can easily be assigned to onboard DIN and USB ports as well as any other connected computing devices. These make all MIDI devices accessible to Mac, PC, iOS and other mobile computing devices via a single cable.
- Connect multiple computers via assignable virtual network ports
- USB Computer port supporting Mac, Windows, and iOS connectivity (iOS via CCK)
- Plug and Play - no drivers required thanks to class compliant connectivity
- OLED display with rotary encoder for navigating presets and real-time monitoring of MIDI traffic
- iConnectivity’s new Auracle configuration software (downloadable for Mac & Windows) makes it simple to create and save filtering/routing/merging presets
- Connect iOS devices via CCK, WiFi (using 3rd party Wi-Fi ethernet hub), or wired ethernet connections
Get it together. Order today.
- 1 x mioXL
- 1 x USB cable
- 1x Ethernet cable
- 1x mioXL 12V 36W Power Supply with interchangeable blades (NA, EU, UK and AU (Australia only)).
- Mac OS X 10.11 or greater
- Windows 7 or greater
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.